Unsurpassed Wood Preservative
Outlast Q8 Log Oil® is an EPA registered wood preservative specifically designed to control decay causing organisms (and mold, termites, powder post beetles) in log homes – even pressure treated. It provides unsurpassed water repellency and sheer trans-oxide color with one coat coverage. Outlast Q8 Log Oil® is a totally non-film forming exterior treatment that will never crack or peel. Unlike traditional surface coatings, Q8 penetrates deep into the log to provide guarantees protection and guaranteed no peeling or cracking.
- Rot control
- Stops decay fungi and mold
- Toxic to termites and powder post beetles
- Superior water repellency
- Beautiful translucent colors
- EPA registered Wood Preservative
- Controls cracking and splitting
- Meets all Federal, State and Local VOC restrictions
- Pre-tinted colors may be used on decks!
- Available in quarts for End-Cut treatment which validates the warranty on Wolmanized, Thompsonized, and Outdoor wood products.
- Siding and non-contact applications are tintable with oil dispersible pigments and many universal type pigments – call for instructions or consult your dealer
- Available in ALL 50 States!
Coverage: 150 – 300 Square feet per gallon